Admissions

Providing Education for Eternity

How to Apply

Mail your completed application form to the address below. Be sure to include an official sealed transcript from your previous schools.

A non-refundable application fee is $50.

(click here) to download the application.

or (apply online).

 

Admissions Office

Immanuel Seminary

P .0. Box 2667

Peachtree City, GA 30269

Course Cost

Expenses are kept to a minimum.  Students pay only 30% of the actual cost for education.  The remaining 70% is paid with contributions from churches, individuals, and organizations for this educational mission.   Tuition is $140 per semester hour for Bachelor Degrees, $150 per semester hour for Masters Degrees, and $160 per semester hour for Doctorate Degrees for on-campus courses.  A 5% discount on tuition is available at registration for full payment.  A student can audit a course for $200 per semester.

 

(Prices are subject to change.)

 

Note:  Books and materials are not included in the cost listed above.  These prices will vary per course and per semester.

Transcripts

If you are a former student or graduate and wish to request that your IBTS transcript be sent to another school or institution, please (click here), print and fill out the form, and mail to IBTS with a $10.00 Transcript Request Fee.

 

If you are requesting that your transcript be sent from another Seminary, College, University, or High School to IBTS, you may use this form for your request to the other institution (click here). All Applicate Transcripts must be original and must be received directly from the school(s) previously attended.

We Need Your Support Today!

Immanuel Seminary

Reach out today with any questions regarding our academics, events, students, staff or anything else. You matter, and we're here to serve you!

Email: ContactImmanuelSeminary@gmail.com

Phone: 770-253-1671

Fax: 770-254-0890

Mailing Address:

Immanuel Seminary 

P.O. Box 2667

Peachtree City, GA 30269

Campus Address:

195 Fischer Rd.

Sharpsburg, GA 30277

Subscribe to be a prayer partner!

  • Facebook

© 2020 Immanuel Seminary  |  Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy