Paying for School

At Immanuel Seminary, we understand that schooling can be expensive. We have a deep desire to help every student who wants to further their education and are proud to offer a variety of financial scholarships and payment plan options. We do our best to keep expenses to a minimum. Students pay only 30% of the actual cost for education. The remaining 70% is paid with contributions from churches, individuals, and organizations for this educational mission. 


Contact us for more information on payment plans and scholarships.

You can do this! We want to help! 

"If you want to go fast, go alone.

If you want to go far, go together." 

Immanuel Seminary

Reach out today with any questions regarding our academics, events, students, staff or anything else. You matter, and we're here to serve you!


Phone: 770-253-1671

Fax: 770-254-0890

Mailing Address:

Immanuel Seminary 

P.O. Box 2667

Peachtree City, GA 30269

Campus Address:

195 Fischer Rd.

Sharpsburg, GA 30277

Subscribe to be a prayer partner!

  • Facebook

© 2020 Immanuel Seminary  |  Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy